Job Title: Vice President of Regional Sales, Midwest US Territory
Department: USConnect® Sales and Key Accounts
Reports To: President
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prospect, hunt and win! Join America’s fastest growing, technology-driven leader in breakroom services. Boasting service areas across the United States, USConnect® is an affiliate of GlobalConnect®, a consortium of the industry’s leading independent food service companies spanning the United States, Canada and Mexico. USConnect provides its corporate clients with outstanding quality fresh food meals, snacks and refreshments; paired with the industry’s leading loyalty rewards program, state-of-the-art technology and consistent service we deliver unparalleled at-work food solutions.
As Vice President of Regional Sales, you will enjoy a multi-state territory, selling technology-driven USConnect® brands: Savant™ Smart Vending, Bistro to Go!® Markets, Route 66® Office Coffees and Pantry Services by performing the following duties.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Compile lists of prospective customers within your territory for use as sales leads from business directories, industry ads, LinkedIn, trade shows, online research/web sites, and other sources.
• Secure prospective client appointments via participation in targeted marketing campaigns, drop offs, cold calling and other selling strategies.
• Prepare for sales appointments by executing prospect research, tailoring sales materials, and leveraging available resources.
• Travel within assigned territory to meet with prospective clients to introduce USConnect’s services, evaluate opportunity, present tailored solutions and secure their business. Execute appropriate follow-up client meetings to complete the sales process.
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual prospecting activity and sales revenue targets by developing and executing a territory-specific growth plan.
• Maintain complete prospect, client and sales activity records within the company CRM database daily/weekly as directed by Sales Management.
• Develop and present prospect and client presentations which demonstrate our technologies, programs and services and may include delivery of samples. Includes presenting to groups, and requires ability to run/utilize Powerpoint and other technologies.
• Continuously develop and evolve sales, communication and presentation skills
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
Language and Communication Skills: Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions, correspondence and product documentation. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listen and solicit clarification when needed.
Written Communication: Ability to write clearly, informatively and with correct spelling and grammar. Ability to vary writing style as needed based on audience and use.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding and application of knowledge to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal independently with minor problems and requests from clients.
Technology Skills: Proficiency using a cell phone, laptop and desktop computers, email, web browsers.
Software Skills: Proficiency using Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.
Travel Requirement: Will be required to travel 50% of the time; including overnight travel.
Essential duties and responsibilities are subject to change at the company’s discretion.
USConnect ® is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all Applicants and Employees fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.